Guestrooms of Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel are elegantly appointed with knotted rugs, oak furniture, bureau-style desks, stylish private bathrooms, air conditioning, high-speed Internet access, cable/satellite TV with pay movies, multi-line telephone with voice mail, in-room safe, mini bar and coffee/tea maker.
Guests can enjoy fine cuisine at the hotel’s award winning Sherlock’s Grill, unwind with a refreshing cocktail by an open fire at the bar, or simply enjoy the lovely views through the sash windows opening out onto Baker Street.
In addition, almost the entire ground level of the hotel has been specifically designed with comfort and relaxation in mind, with its conveniently positioned reception and luxuriously furnished Executive Lounge.
Furthermore, guests have a list of many other outstanding amenities and services to choose from, such as a health club, massage/spa treatments, a sauna, a steam room, multiple meeting rooms and parking.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24 hour front desk
- Fitness Center
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Wheelchair Access
- Babysitting Services
- Currency Exchange
- Room Service
- Alarm Clock
- Car Rental
- Coffee Maker
- Gift Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Game Room
How to bookMaking reservations for Holmes Hotel London on this website is a secure and straightforward process. To check the nightly rates of Holmes Hotel London, simply begin by selecting the desired dates/length of stay and click the "Check Rates" button. Comparison and decisions can then be made with the display of pricing information for each style of guest room. Information regarding room features and amenities is provided in the center of the screen. Having made the decision for dates, room style, and rates, simply locate and click on the "Book Now" button on the right hand side of the screen.
After making this selection you will be transferred to a "Complete Your Booking" form where various information will be requested in order to reserve your room at Holmes Hotel London. The "Details of Your Stay" will be displayed for your review so that you can ensure all information regarding your visit is acceptable and understood. After reviewing the details, proceed by filling in the information requested in the "Guest Details" section. Answer the few basic questions required. Please be sure to look over all supplied answers so that important details such as name and email address are spelled correctly. Upon completing this, simply select the "Complete Reservation" button to finish booking your room at Holmes Hotel London. The use of a secure commerce server ensures that all personal data such as credit card information is secure and encoded into a non-usable form.
- London, England, UK (LCY-London City) - 8.96 mi
- London, England, UK (LHR-Heathrow) - 13.06 mi
- London, England, UK (BQH-Biggin Hill) - 15.30 mi
- London, England, UK (LGW-Gatwick) - 25.19 mi
- London, England, United Kingdom (LTN-Luton) - 26.52 mi
- London, England, UK (STN-Stansted) - 31.11 mi
- Farnborough, England, UK (FAB) - 31.41 mi
- Southend-on-Sea, England, UK (SEN-Southend Municipal) - 36.96 mi
- Shoreham-By-Sea, England, UK (ESH-Shoreham) - 47.83 mi
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 553 f
- Sherlock Holmes Museum - 1,023 f
- Lisson Gallery - 0.49 mi
- Anthony dOffay Gallery - 0.66 mi
- Handel House Museum - 0.70 mi
- Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum - 0.74 mi